About Rowena J Ronson
I started my journey as a ‘therapist’ nearly thirty years ago when I attended an evening counselling training course. I had just turned twenty and was the youngest in the class. I was almost discouraged to join, as the facilitator believed that it is best to have some life experience when practising in a caring profession. And of course he was totally right. Since then I have been on a journey personally and professionally and I have learned a great deal on my travels. My focus has always been on developing and healing myself, and helping others to do the same.
Forever on a quest for learning and to acquire new skills, I have trained as a counsellor, lecturer, homeopath, life coach, relationship counsellor, doula, Reiki healer and nutrition adviser. I have also studied Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Transactional Analysis (TA) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and I graduated from my 3 year post-graduate homeopathy training with world leader Jeremy Sherr in April 2013.
In 2015 I began a PhD in Holistic Mental Health to support my
work with children, teenagers and adults suffering with autism,
ADHD, addiction, anxiety, depression and other mental and emotional
imbalances. I have also trained as a CEASE therapist (Complete Elimination
of the Autistic Spectrum Expression) and use homeopathy and orthomolecular
medicine to support autistic children and their families.
Part of my journey involved a two and a half year period researching, writing and publishing a book, Looking Back Moving Forward, Looking Back Moving Forward, a compilation of conversations I had with thirty four of the most experienced and respected homeopaths and teachers of homeopathy in this country. By clicking on the link you will go direct to the website where it will tell you more about the project and how to purchase a copy.
I work in general practice in St Albans, Mill Hill at Chase Lodge Hospital, and I also attend home visits.
Please visit my blog www.double-take.biz , a contemporary on-line magazine, which I established in 2013 with my colleague Nigel Summerely. We write about health, the environment, relationships, the arts and much more, and we even have a problem page to answer your questions. Please join our Double Take community and take part in our discussions.
The focus for me is to support you in your journey to create change in your life – your evolution, your holistic alchemy.
How Rowena Can Help You
- Treating you with classical constitutional natural medicine (homeopathy) to increase your immunity, and help you shift long term issues in your health, for example, hormonal imbalances, digestive disturbances, repeated infections, allergies, a general lack of well-being and/or low energy, or issues that are holding you back emotionally.
- Prescribing for you, acute homeopathic remedies to treat your acute illnesses in a more natural and holistic way, without suppressing your immunity.
- Working with you to improve your diet to aid weight loss, weight gain or general health issues brought on by mineral and vitamin imbalances from incorrect dietary intake of food.
- Motivational coaching and nutritional guidance for you to lose weight and find and more importantly, maintain, your perfect shape and size - the you inside you, that you really want to see in the mirror and show to the world but never knew how.
- Life coaching to help you resolve the issues that have been holding you back in your life so far. From difficulties in any of your relationships, to finding love for yourself and others, to living your real purpose in life – we can explore it all.
- Relationship counselling to resolve the issues that are keeping you stuck in what feels like unresolvable differences.... in your romantic relationships, with your family, your friends and at work.
- Helping you to learn to relax and provide yourself with good quality sleep.
- Working with you to increase your awareness about your health in order to assist prevention of chronic illness in the future.
- On-going counselling and coaching for whatever you need to work on in your daily world, so you feel supported, confident, and able to get the most out of your life in all ways.
- Confidence building, assertiveness training and general personal and/or spiritual development work tailor-made for your particular needs.
"Rowena's understanding of any particular situation
and the subtleties of her patients' needs is apparent."